Buy 10kg of SWITCH by October 31 to recieve a $50 BCF gift voucher*
Offer limited to first 200 entries and one voucher redemption per vineyard. Click here for full terms and conditions.
SWITCH provides lasting systemic and protectant activity against Botrytis in wine grapes, even under high temperatures or wet conditions.
SWITCH is highly flexible, providing the ability to use at all key vine crop growth stages. For serious botrytis management, growers can combine SWITCH and PROCLAIM to provide maximum protection.
• Flexibility with application at either 80 per cent capfall or the critical pre-bunch closure timing.
• Outstanding curative and protectant control of Botrytis inside and outside the bunch.
• Fludioxonil – one of the two active ingredients in SWITCH – is residual and stays mainly on the leaf and fruit surface to protect against any further Botrytis spore germination.
• Cyprodinil – the second active ingredient – is systemic (xylem mobile) and taken up into the plant tissue, continuously distributing into other plant parts and controlling any latent infections which may have already developed.
• SWITCH has a built in resistance management strategy with two different Modes of Action.
For more information, call 1800 067 108
To redeem the $50 BCF voucher, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) purchase 10kg of SWITCH in one (1) transaction, from any store within NSW, VIC, SA, WA, ACT or TAS which shelves the product/s (“Qualifying Transaction”) between 1 June 2017 and 31 October 2017 and then
b) visit www.syngenta.com/switch, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including their first name, last name, vineyard name, vineyard address, vineyard hectares, valid email address, mobile phone number, purchase date, select the store SWITCH was purchased from and upload the receipt of purchase.